A great school in the Smyrna, DE, area is now looking to hire a Registered Behavior Technician for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Learn directly from Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) how to provide therapy to children and families in need of support
- Review behavior plans and other relevant (e.g., instructional) materials developed by behavior analysts for patients to facilitate consistent implementation and monitor outcomes appropriately
- Assist with addressing social skills instruction
- Previous experience in schools is preferred.
- Registered Behavior Technician
Soliant offers Licensing Assistance if you are not certified in this state yet: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
Work Hours: 35 hours per week
To learn more about this RBT opening, please submit an application and current resume or contact Mary Harden directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement