Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
Registered Behavior Technician Needed Near Ephrata for Summer and Next School Year
A school district near Ephrata, WA is looking for a Registered Behavior Technician. RBT must be nationally certified through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). Candidate would be working with an elementary-aged caseload supporting students with IEPs as well as general education students. All services take place on-campus, during regular school hours. No nights or weekends!
- Full-time. 32.5 hours/week
- Monday through Friday. 8:00am-3:00pm
- Must be a Registered Behavior Technician.
- Caseload: 1:1 With middle school child
- Virtual interview process
- Summer is June 26th-July 21st, 4 hours/day
- NSY 08/30 - 06/13: M-F, 6.5 hours/day
- Guaranteed hours.
- Competitive pay.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Jesse Smith at 470-482-6533 or [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement