Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
A school district near Salinas, CA is seeking a registered behavior technician. This is a full time, contracted position starting ASAP through the remainder of the current school year.
- Open to nationally registered behavior technicians (RBTs) AND behavior aides with school/CPI experience.
- Caseload: Discussed during interview
- Virtual interview process.
Guaranteed hours. Competitive pay. We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Drayton Hughes for immediate consideration.
Drayton Hughes, Account Executive
Phone: (678) 451-1039
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement