Soliant is currently seeking Contracted School Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) for the 23/24 school year to join our dynamic team. As an RBT, you will work closely with students, teachers, and other professionals to implement individualized behavior intervention plans in a school setting. Your primary focus will be supporting students with autism spectrum disorders or other behavioral challenges.
- Collaborate with the school's multidisciplinary team to develop and implement individualized behavior intervention plans (BIPs) for students.
- Provide direct one-on-one behavior support and implement behavior management strategies as outlined in the student's BIP.
- Collect data on student behavior and progress using standardized assessment tools and document observations accurately.
- Assist in the development and implementation of positive reinforcement strategies to encourage desired behaviors.
- Support students in developing social skills, functional communication, and adaptive behaviors.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to ensure consistent implementation of behavior plans across settings.
- Participate in team meetings, training sessions, and workshops to enhance professional knowledge and skills.
- Must hold a valid Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification.
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, special education, or related field is preferred.
- Experience working with children or adolescents with autism spectrum disorders or related developmental disabilities.
- Strong understanding of behavior principles and applied behavior analysis (ABA) techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all aspects of the job.
- Reliable transportation to travel between school locations, if required.
- Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students with special needs.
To Apply: If you are passionate about supporting students with special needs, possess the necessary qualifications, and are committed to making a difference, we would love to hear from you.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to [email protected]
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. We appreciate your understanding.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement