Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)- Near Petaluma, California 22/23 School Year
Petaluma, CA 5 days agoApply Now
Soliant is looking to place a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) in a great school district.
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill ASAP!
- Covering the 2022-23 school year
- 5 days a week
- K-12 ages
- Working 1:1
- Intensive caseload
- Provides assistance and support to staff in maintaining effective management of student behavior
- Participates as a member of the Individualized Education Plan (IEP) team as appropriate
- Conducts observations and completes behavior management reports
- Assists in the implementation of state and federal laws to maintain district compliance
- Maintain knowledge of current laws and regulations pertaining to individuals with exceptional needs
- Promotes awareness, communication, and public relations between staff, parents, and non-public agencies regarding behavioral services
- Provides support to therapists and specialists by modeling the implementation of visual, behavioral, social, and or communications strategies that enhance student performance and behavior
- Provides input to therapists, specialists, and teachers on student performance, progress, and behavior
- Observes, monitors, and redirects the behavior of students within approved procedures while modeling for school staff the appropriate behavioral techniques.
- When working with severely disabled students, may be required to assist educational staff and/or students with certain medical and hygiene functions
- Must have credentials in California as a RBT or ability to obtain a license.
- Must be able to perform all general RBT roles and duties
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to [email protected] or call 678-459-1144 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement