Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
We are currently seeking an RBT to work in a school district for the rest of the school year. This is a full-time on-site position. If you are looking for an opportunity to join an excellent and supportive school, then this position is for you! They are looking to hire as soon as possible.
- Location: Fremont, CA
- Hours: Full-time (35 hours/week)
- Caseload: 1:1 RBT needed for a kindergarten student that is in a General Education classroom. He has autism and is super smart!
- RBT Certification Required
- Prior RBT experience strongly preferred
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe that you are the right candidate, be sure to apply with your most current resume. If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement