Onsite RBT Position for the 22-23 School year:
Soliant has partnered with a school district to fill a vacant position for a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT). Ideally, our team is looking for Serious and driven candidates that are passionate about student success and Career Development. Check out the job details below and apply!
Description of Position:
- Full-Time/Onsite: 35/hrs a Week
- Caseloads: 1:1 or Autism Program
- Job details: We are looking at staffing our autism program with at least one RBT per site. The person would be in the classrooms during school hours, and provide support before school and after school. This position is for 1:1 or Classroom support. Follow the behavior support plans designed for students. Moderate or Severe Behavior, Flexibility is required, Collect, record, summarize, and display data. Collaborate, communicate, and assist with provision of interventions. Ability to participate in Teamwork to Help Student Meet IEP goals.
Required or Non-negotiables:
-Licensed as a Registered Behavior Technician.
- Minimum Associates or Bachelor Degree.
-HSD with Experience will be Considered
- Ability to work independently With or without direct supervision.
-Strong interpersonal skills, Patience, including the ability to work with teachers, administrators, and students.
-Ability to travel between schools if need be.
Competitive Hourly Pay Rates Determined by Experience
Matching 401(k) Plan
Extensive medical coverage
Professional Development Reimbursement
- Weekly Paycheck
Interested parties should submit their resumes to [email protected] and call or text 6787107732. We are looking for excellent candidates across the nation. If you are interested in relocating or other opportunities, please contact us.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement