Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
Soliant is currently partnered with a school district in theSeaford, New York area that is seeking a Full-Time Registered Behavior Technician (RBT).
- Correspond openly with BCBA, students families, and teachers.
- Elementary school caseload.
- Working 1:1
- Crisis intervention Management experience is highly preferred.
- Must be licensed Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Octavious Echols at 678 459-1106 and send your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement