Registered Behavior Technician
A School District near the San Jose, CA area is in need of multiple Registered Behavior Technician for the 22/23 school year. These positions are for full-time hours in a wonderfully supportive district. Previous school experience is preferred, but not required for this position. Newly licensed individuals are welcome to apply!
Interested applicants should apply quickly as interviews are now being conducted!
- Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
- The individual applying for this position will need to have a Registered Behavior Technician and experience working with children with behavioral complications, de-escalation & crisis intervention training is a huge plus
- The RBT will work 1:1 with students in the classroom during their school day
- This position is for the full school year and will be on-site only.
Education & Licensure:
- Registered Behavior Technician License
- Soliant offers Licensing Assistance if you are not yet certified: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
- School experience is preferred, but not required
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
For more information on our openings, please contact Alex Butler at (770)-325-0553 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement