A school district near Plainfield, Illinois is working with Soliant to hire Registered Behavior Technicians for the 2022-2023 School Year.
- Behavior, Academics or Life Skills (possible toileting) classrooms
- Registered Behavior Technician Certification
- Paraprofessional Certification (willing to apply)
Soliant offers extensive medical/dental/vision coverage, life/disability, competitive and weekly pay, matching 401(k), licensing reimbursement, travel assistance and stipends, and many more!
For more information, please call Sarah at 678-497-4796. After you apply please send your updated resume, license/certifications, interview availability and 2-3 professional references DIRECTLY to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement