Registered Behavior Technicians (School Setting) Riverside, California area 2023/2024 school year
Riverside, CA 6 days agoApply Now
Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT)
Full-time openings, 30 - 35 hours per week depending on age group, W2 contract
Soliant is looking to hire several Registered Behavior Technicians(RBT) to work with a partner school district for the upcoming 2023/2024 school-year. RBTs will work directly with students to implement Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy and interventions in order to improve social, communication, and behavioral skills. RBTs will also work collaboratively with a team of professionals including teachers, therapists, and parents to develop and implement individualized treatment plans for each student. Several openings available, K - 12 with preferences and available openings taken into consideration.
- Implement individualized treatment plans under the direction and supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Collect and record data on student progress and behavior
- Provide direct support to students during therapy sessions
- Collaborate with teachers, therapists, and parents to develop and implement strategies to support student learning and behavior
- Attend team meetings and communicate regularly with team members to ensure consistency in therapy goals and strategies
- Must be a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) with valid certification
- Experience working with children with special needs preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team of professionals
- Willingness to learn and follow established protocols and procedures
- Ability to work full-time
If you are passionate about helping children with special needs and have experience working as an RBT, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Contract Details: This is a W2 contracted position for the 2023/2024 school-year.
Comprehensive Benefits (health, vision, dental and 401k plans available).
Hourly pay, weekly pay.
Hourly rate ranges based on experience/qualifications of applicant: $22 - $32/hour
Kateryna Kourliak at Soliant Education
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement