Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
Soliant Education is seeking a contracted RBT to join us near Brea, California for the (2023-2024) school year. We're scheduling interviews now!
- 1:1 caseload
- Elementary School Caseload
- Correspond openly with Behavioral Assistance Team
- Behavior Intervention applying ABA strategies
- Crisis intervention Management experience is highly preferred.
- Must be licensed Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive Weekly Compensation
- Premium, Full-Time Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision
If you are interested, please complete the application and either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected] Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call (770)882-2058 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement