A school near Chandler, AZ needs a Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) to fill an immediate opening. Candidate will be working in a school setting with a supportive staff and great atmosphere. If you are interested, please review the details and apply below. Interviews will be held as soon as possible.
- Full Time
- Contract Dates: ASAP-5/26/23
- Case Load: High School Students
- High School Diploma
- Must have active Arizona IVP number on Arizona Fingerprint Card
- Completed RBT course from BACB prior to taking exam
- Nationally Certified RBT
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401k
This position is paid at a W2 hourly rate via direct deposit. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive compensation, medical insurance, 401k (matching) and relocation assistance if needed. If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Apply today or please email resume to [email protected].for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview within 2 business days.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement