A school district in Buckhead, GA is currently interviewing a nurse to take on an assignment for the remainder of the school year.
Please ensure you have an ACTIVE License in Georgia, a Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Science of Nursing and be fully COVID-19 Vaccinated!
- Full Time: 35 Hours a Week
- Work Hours: 7:15 AM – 4:15 PM
- Starts: ASAP – May 27,2022
- Caseload: Working with Student Wheelchaired Confined
- Duties: Helping Student on and Off Bus and Trach Care
We offer individualized weekly pay as well as health benefits, a matching 401(k) plan, and stipends/relocation assistance if applicable.
If you have questions, you can contact me directly at the number below via text or phone call. I am excited to get you started!
Sarah Cotter - Recruiter - 678-710-7542
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement