Registered Respiratory Therapist Travel assignment in Morristown NJ
Morristown, NJ 14 days agoApply Now
Category Respiratory Therapist
Job Type Contract
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) to join our team for a travel assignment in Morristown, NJ. As an RRT, you will be responsible for providing respiratory care services to patients with respiratory disorders, performing diagnostic tests, administering respiratory medications, and assisting with emergency respiratory procedures.
- Provide respiratory therapy services to patients with respiratory disorders.
- Assess and evaluate patient's respiratory status and implement appropriate respiratory care plan.
- Perform diagnostic tests and interpret the results to determine the appropriate course of treatment.
- Administer respiratory medications and perform procedures such as oxygen therapy, nebulizer therapy, and chest physiotherapy.
- Collaborate with physicians and other healthcare professionals to develop and implement the patient's care plan.
- Assist with emergency respiratory procedures as needed.
- Document all patient care activities accurately and timely.
- Graduate of an accredited respiratory therapy program.
- Current RRT credential by the NBRC (National Board for Respiratory Care).
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of recent experience as an RRT in an acute care setting.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this travel assignment opportunity, please apply now. We offer competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits packages.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement