Related Services Supervisor Special Education in San Bruno, CA Area
San Bruno, CA 8 days agoApply Now
Soliant is seeking a Related Services Supervisor Special Education in the San Bruno, CA area for the 2022-2023 school year. Applicants must have a valid administrative services credential as well as 1 + years of school site or central office administrator experience, We are ready for interviews and eager to employ a qualified candidate as soon as possible.
- Serve as a liaison between the district, state, county, community members, non-public schools and agencies in matters relating to program responsibilities.
- Supports the design and implementation and monitoring of Related Services
- Develops and administers the related services budgets.
- Supervises and evaluates related services personnel.
- Supervises and evaluates clerical staff assigned to the related services program
- Coordinates position control and work assignments for related services personnel.
- Develops and maintains on-going contact with parents/parent groups, organizations, and agencies in the community.
- Valid Administrative Services Credential
- 1+ years of school site or central office administrator experience,
- Possession of a valid Special Education credential;
- Possession of a valid California Driver’s License;
- Five (5) years of experience teaching special education in schools serving underserved students;
- Experience coaching and designing/facilitating professional development opportunities;
- Experience with educational issues as they relate to accelerating the learning of linguistics, ethnic, and cultural minority student populations
- Possession of CLAD/BCLAD certification;
We are seeking an eperienced applicant who is a self starter, solution-oriented, an excellent communicator, and invested in the success of the district. Salary Range will be between $126,632 - $133,799. Additional stipends and experience as an administrator may increase your salary further.
Please apply with the following form, also contact Kristin Moore to follow up on your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement