Remote, Full and Part time Speech Therapists (SLP) needed in Virginia
Culpeper, VA 2 days agoApply Now
Soliant is looking to hire an SLP-CCC to work from home providing tele-speech services by computer for a full time job with a Virginia school district. The SLP will service a caseload that consists of elementary or middle school students. The SLP will also work directly with the on-site school staff.
Candidates should be technologically savvy. Our SLPs are trained on software prior to the start of any position. Candidates are also trained on how to transition their in-class skills to a Teletherapy position if they do not have experience with Telepractice.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional skills and professional references. Other necessary skills and attributes include:
- Master's Level Degree in related field
- ASHA certification (CCC) Preferred, and VA State Licensure
- Experience working with children of all ages and with a variety of disorder areas
- At least 2 years of experience working in a school setting
- The ability to “connect” with children and parents
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Creativity and flexibility
If you are interested in this Tele-SLP Opportunity, please send an updated resume and two professional references to [email protected] For further questions, call Camry Buford at 678-245-6593. We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement