Remote, General Education Teacher in Ohio
As a Remote General Education School Teacher, you will be responsible for delivering engaging and effective instruction to students, primarily focusing on math and English. You will create and implement comprehensive lesson plans, monitor student progress, provide feedback, and ensure a positive and inclusive learning environment. This is a remote position that requires excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Full time positions for the school year
- The following subjects are desired: High school math, science, English/language arts; middle school science, social studies, and math; elementary teachers (general)
- Use a variety of teaching strategies and resources to accommodate different learning styles and abilities.
- Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback and support to help students achieve their academic goals.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes student engagement and participation.
- Utilize technology effectively to deliver remote instruction, engage students, and facilitate interactive learning experiences.
- Communicate regularly with students, parents, and colleagues to provide updates on student progress and address any concerns or questions.
- Collaborate with the curriculum development team to enhance and refine instructional materials.
- Master's degree in Education or a related field
- Valid Ohio teaching certification
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in using technology for remote instruction and communication.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively in a remote setting.
- Previous virtual experience
- 1099 contract position with liability insurance.
This position is available to be filled immediately. For questions/consideration, please contact Monsie Montecinos directly or send the most recent copy of your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement