REMOTE- Medication Adherence Pharmacist
Contract to hire position working remotely with a network management organization dedicated to medication adherence. This opportunity is REMOTE but to be considered you must be licensed in NC, WV, MS or AL. Hours are M-F 9am-5pm. : Olivia at 281-668-0676 or email: [email protected].
- Prevent, detect, and resolve medication-related problems and make appropriate evidence-based, patient-centered medication and therapy recommendations.
- Conduct thorough medication reconciliations to post-discharge patients.
- Assist providers, care managers, or other members of the practice team with management of high-risk, high-cost patients to ensure optimal patient care.
- Conduct telephonic comprehensive medication reviews (CMRs) for qualified patients
- Identify and address patient-specific barriers to medication adherence and disease state management.
- Provide clinical decision support, education, and consults to providers when needed.
- Enhance coordination of care between care managers, providers and pharmacies to ensure appropriate medication management for patients.
- Collaborate with providers, clinical and administrative staff to optimize the Medication Management workflow and patient experience.
- Adjust and recommend alternative pharmacotherapy based on formulary changes.
- Follow evidence-based guidelines for managing chronic disease states in collaboration with providers through collaborative practice agreements or other state laws where applicable.
Education and/or Experience:
- Active license in NC, WV, MS or AL.
- Strong mtm background
Employment Type: Temporary, Contract
- Start date: 9/25/2023
- End date: 12/30/2023
Requirements for Working from Home:
- Private workspace at home including desk and chair with minimum background noise.
- Minimum internet download speed of 100mbps and minimum upload speed of 10mbps required. Contractor is responsible for obtaining and upgrading internet connection if needed.
- Ethernet cord required to be connected from modem to docking station. Wifi connection cannot be used.
- Competitive compensation package
- Weekly Pay - Direct Deposit.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision options
- Available Housing and Meals Stipends
Questions? TEXT: 281.668.0676
Soliant Health is partnered with many top-rated facilities. To be considered for this or other contract job opportunities, please apply to this posting or contact me directly, at 281-668-0676 / email: [email protected]. also send a copy of your resume and 2-3 managerial references.
Local: (281) 668-0676
Toll Free: (877) 340-0521
Fax: (281) 679-6035
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement