Occupational Therapist - Teletherapy - California
Looking for an opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home? A school district in California is looking for a part-time virtual Occupational Therapist (OT). The opening will be completely remote (Teletherapy) and will be based on working with K-12 grade students. IEP’s virtual assessments and working alongside onsite teachers will be key factors in this position. A tech screening and independent work will be required for this position.
Description of the Position:
- Guaranteed weekly pay for all direct and indirect services
- Training will be provided
- K-12 grade caseload will be based on experience
Requirements for the Position:
- Master's in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program.
- Valid California State OT License
Benefits of teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Increased Flexibility
- Decreases cost of transportation
- Ability to work across time zones
Please apply by uploading your resume using the form below. For questions about our placement process, please contact Lindsay Montay at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (678) 430-3282.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement