Job Title: School Psychologist
Position Type: Full-time, Contract
Job Description: We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate School Psychologist to join our educational team in Connecticut for the 2023-2024 school year. As a School Psychologist, you will play a crucial role in supporting the academic and emotional well-being of our students. Your primary responsibilities will include conducting assessments, providing counseling services, collaborating with teachers and parents, and assisting in the development of individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field.
- Valid Connecticut State certification as a School Psychologist.
- Previous experience working in a school setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations related to special education.
- Strong assessment and evaluation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teachers, parents, and other professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to work with students from diverse backgrounds.
Application Process: Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, cover letter, and three professional references to [email protected]. Please include "School Psychologist Application" in the subject line. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement