Soliant Health has partnered with great school districts to fill a contract positions available for Speech Language Pathologists. This is a great opportunity to work in a school district for the full school year.
Director is ready to speak with qualified candidates!
- Full- time/part-time considered
- Work from home (fully remote position)
- Caseload: Pre-K-12
- School year calendar and schedule
- Weekly pay (1099)
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology
- A computer/laptop and in home WIFI
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the state or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement