Soliant Health is seeking a Remote Occupational Therapist for a client near Hollister, California. The school district will be interviewing immediately. Email your resume to [email protected] or apply for immediate consideration. We are excited to hear from you!
More information about specific job details will be provided on a zoom call with the school director.
- Full-time opening (M-F, regular school hours)
- Caseload: Varies, K-12
- Collaborating on Individualized Education Plan team, conduct a variety of assessment approaches, develop interventions and home strategies, etc.
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
- 1099 Independent Contractor
- Zoom interview
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy License in California
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement