Currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district near in Pennsylvania. Soliant aims to hire a full-time or part-time, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractors.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Texas
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Have schools and tele-therapy experience (preferred)**
- Case load: Elementary
- Handling mostly paperwork / ARDs *
- ASAP-End of the school year (high chance to extend)
- Full-time or part-time
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To SLP's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in school settings, we have still have opportunities for you this school year!
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement