Soliant Health is seeking a part-time Speech Language Pathologist for a client in Minnesota. This is contract position for the remainder of the school year with the opportunity to renew. You will be provided with more information in a zoom call with the lead Speech Language Pathologist. Apply here or email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
- Remote school-based position
- Flexible schedule: 3 days/24 hours per week
- Responsibilities: Individualized Education Plans, 1:1 therapy, goal writing, evaluations, assessments
- Caseload: K-12 students
- Zoom interview with school director
- VocoVision Platform (premium zoom access, scheduling, assessments, intervention materials, training videos, etc.)
- Paraprofessional and Speech Language Pathology Assistant facilitators
- Competitive weekly pay
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- 2 years of experience in schools (preferred)
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, 1099 Independent Contractor, Remote
We have additional opportunities available for remote and on-site jobs across the country. Please contact Katelyn Bruno to help you find a position!
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement