Category Schools - OT - Telehealth
Job Type Contract
Remote Occupational Therapist (OT)
We are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our team on a full or part-time basis starting as soon as possible and ending on April 1st. The successful candidate must possess a valid Wisconsin state license and a teaching license from the Department of Public Instruction (DPI). We may be open to considering candidates who are in the process of obtaining their DPI license, as long as their state license is active.
- The OT will be responsible for providing occupational therapy services to students with physical, cognitive, and neurological disabilities. This includes developing and implementing individualized treatment plans, providing one-on-one therapy, adapting activities and materials to meet the needs of each student, and documenting progress.
- The OT must be comfortable working with children and adolescents, be highly organized and detail-oriented, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- **Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy**
- Minimum of 2 years schools’ experience
- DPI (can be pending if state license is active)
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
Nicholas Cowens Account Executive Email: [email protected] Direct line (call/text): 770–882-2027
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement