At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To OT's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in school settings, we have still have opportunities for you this school year!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a few wonderful school districts in the state of Washington. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, flexible, licensed, Occupational Therapist (OT) contractor.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license Occupational Therapy licensure in the state of Washington
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Have schools experience**
- Case load: K-12 (few openings - caseload can be based on preference)
- Start ASAP through EOSY
- Full-time hours
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement