Category Schools - School Psychologist - Telehealth
Job Type Contract
Calling on Michigan-certified School Psychologists seeking a remote position! Soliant is working with a public school district, and is seeking a contract, remote provider for the remainder of the school year.
Details of the assignment as follows:
- 1099, hourly position
- Weekly hours are around 35 hours if school is in session
- ASAP start - end of current school year
Scope of responsibilities:
- Applicants will be working with K-12 students
- Conduct psycho-educational assessments to determine student needs and makes recommendations regarding eligibility for programs.
- Evaluate intellectual and educational characteristics of students, including the administration of individual psychological tests
- Use formal and informal data collection with individual students to obtain information needed for decisions about screening, classification, placement, and intervention.
- Interpret information from current and prior observations, assessments, and records.
- Collaborate with Individual Education Plan (IEP) team members to monitor student progress, and make adjustments if needed.
- Collaborate with case manager and other staff to ensure correct paperwork is filed and distributed in time for IEP meetings
- Develop Behavior Intervention Plans for students presenting behavioral challenges
We seek candidates who are:
- Excellent communicators
- Conscientious clinicians
- Team-oriented and professional
- Committed to the success of students and staff
- School Psychologist credential from the Michigan Department of Education
- 2 years of on-site experience in schools highly preferred
- Familiarity with remote therapy model
- Technology skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Zoom and its capabilities;
- Ability to use IEP software
- Familiarity with MS Office, Google Docs, and PDF editing software
- Working knowledge of online assessments and best practices in a remote setting
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement