Category Schools - Sign Language Interpreter
Soliant Education is now hiring a Sign Language Interpreter to fill an opening with a partner school districts in Tennessee for the remainder of this year and possibly next school year.
Stipends and competitive pay are offered to any candidates who are willing to commute/relocate if offered the position.
- Full-time opening
- 22/2023 School Year
- Caseload determined by interview and experience, other SLI's will be working within the district as well
- EIPA Score of 3.4 or Higher (RID, ISBE approval) preferred
- New graduates are welcome to apply!
- Will request Resume, Licensure and References before moving forward to interviewing process.
- Negotiable and competitive hourly rate based on experience
New graduates and out-of-state applicants are encouraged to apply!
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Dylan Robinson (678-748-5321) or email resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement