Looking for a Remote SLP Job in the Last Frontier? Join Our School District's Team!
Are you passionate about making a difference in students' lives? We have an exciting opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Alaska. This is a school-based contract position that offers the flexibility of working remotely.
- Caseload: Options ranging from Pre-K to High School
- Duration: 2023-2024 School Year
- Full-time and Part-time positions
- Required: Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Must have CCC certification
- Active SLP state license is a must
- School experience preferred, but not required
- Competitive pay with weekly payments via direct deposit
- Work-from-home flexibility
- Virtual clinical team support
- Access to a team of remote SLPs for guidance and support during business hours, Monday to Friday
- Independent contractor status
If you are excited about this opportunity, visit our website to apply or contact us today to learn more about the hiring process and take the next steps towards becoming a part of our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement