Exciting Remote SLP Job in California's School District - Join Us!
Are you passionate about transforming students' lives? We have an amazing opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in California. This contract position is based in schools and allows you to work remotely, providing the ultimate flexibility.
- Caseload: Preschool
- Duration: 2023-2024 School Year
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Required: Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Must have CCC certification
- Active SLP state license is essential
- School experience preferred, but not required
- Competitive pay with weekly payments via direct deposit
- Enjoy the freedom of working from home
- Get virtual clinical team support
- Access a dedicated team of remote SLPs for guidance and assistance on weekdays
- Be an independent contractor
If you're thrilled about this opportunity, apply on our website or contact us today. Discover more about the hiring process and take the next steps towards joining our exceptional team!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement