Remote School Speech Language Pathologist for Immediate Hire - Teletherapy
Seattle , WA 17 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - SLP - Telespeech
Job Type Contract
Our school district in WA is interviewing to hire a remote Speech Language Pathologist. This is a fully remote opportunity for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year. Contract Renewal is dependent on job performance.
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain a Washington State SLP License.
- For out-of-state candidates: Must be licensed in the state you reside in and in Washington.
- Experience working in schools is preferred.
- Dates: March 2023 - June, 2023 + option to renew for 23/24 SY
- Caseload: K-5 for two small schools
- Full-Time: 37.5 Hours/Week
- Pay Range: $55-$60 hourly ($2000+ weekly)
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Virtual Clinical Team Support
- We offer a team of remote SLPs for support, questions, and any guidance needed throughout your assignment. They are available Monday-Friday during business hours.
- Independent Contractor
- Competitive Pay
Please submit your resume for the opportunity to be contacted for the preliminary phone interview. Use the contact details below for serious submissions and questions.
Vineece Verdun | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement