There is a new school-based opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY) job in Texas!
Are you looking to further your career in speech language pathology, but want the luxury and convenience of staying home? Soliant Schools has partnered with an amazing school district in Texas to administer Teletherapeutic services for their students grades K-12. The school is interviewing for this position immediately to provide services to the students in need, so please apply today to be considered for this great and unique remote position!
- K-12: Mild-Moderate caseload
- Full Time Contracts
- Competitive weekly compensation (hourly pay)
- Benefits – health, vision and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
- Teletherapy Resources Provided
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Previous school experience preferred but not required
- SLP License in the state of Texas
Caseload and specific duties will be discussed during the interview. Please apply or reach out directly to Allie as soon as possible for more information!
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, Remote, CCC, CFY
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement