Remote Schools SLP Job opening - Kansas
Teletherapy (remote) Opening for qualified SLP candidates in Kansas. This is a full time position looking to hire asap for an SLP (speech language pathologist).
- Must be Tech savvy
- Provide evaluations, diagnosis, assessments of speech, voice, and hearing language impairments.
- Experience in schools required, pediatrics wanted Education:
- Masters degree in SLP, Cs, and license in the state of work
- Full time – contract
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement