WORK FROM HOME – Speech Language Pathologist
A school district based in Wisconsin is looking to fill an opening for a Speech Language Pathologist to provide TELETHERAPY services for the school year 2021/2022. Apply today to be considered!
· Full time position
· Fully VIRTUAL
· Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology/Communicative Sciences and Disorders
· Must be licensed in state
· Previous school-based experience is a huge plus.
· Must pass preliminary tech screening.
· Pay is provided for indirect and direct services.
· GUARANTEED Hours – even if student is absent for therapy.
· Flexibility to work from ANYWHERE.
Caseload and specific duties will be discussed during interview.
Interested in this position? Apply and send resume to Leighann.firstname.lastname@example.org .
Not the state or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.407.1601 | Leighann.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement