Remote SLP Needed in Maryland School
Our schools make it their mission to prepare young scholars for success by cultivating their intellectual, artistic, social, emotional, and ethical development. We offer a challenging and rigorous academic curriculum and foster a culture of high expectations for all students.
Who We Need
We seek clinicians who are dedicated, ambitious, and committed to student success. Qualified candidates must demonstrate records of achievement, a high degree of personal responsibility, and the drive to support students. This individual must be committed to excellence, lead by example, and see collaboration as a key component of success.
- SLP – CCC
- 2-3 years of recent schools experience as an SLP
- Active SLP license in the home state
Candidates who do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
- Participation in IEP meetings
- Possible Supervision and Case management
- 1099 Contract
- Independent Contractor
- Work From Home
- Dynamic salary scale, commensurate with experience and District needs
For all inquiries, please send an email to Monica Guu at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement