Are you looking to work from home? Soliant is looking for a remote Speech-Language Pathologist for a wonderful school district in Washington! Review the qualifications & job description below.
- Masters in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Active SLP license in Washington
- 2 years of recent schools experience preferred
- Start: ASAP
- 100% remote
- Paid weekly
- Guaranteed hours
- Paid for direct and indirect services
If interested, please contact Claire Cogland for more information on this job opportunity at (678) 459-1118 or email at [email protected].
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement