Soliant is seeking a licensed Remote Speech Therapist (SLP) to join a school district in Washington. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for the remainder of the school year. As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will provide speech and language services to students with communication disorders, evaluate and diagnose communication disorders, and develop treatment plans.
Please find more details below:
- Full-time position
- Caseload will be discussed during the interview.
- Onsite work during the 2023-2024 school year
- Weekly pay with competitive salary
- Guaranteed work hours
- Payment for both direct and indirect services rendered.
- Liability insurance coverage
- Health, vision, dental, and 401k benefits available for full-time employees working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Stipends available under certain circumstances
- A valid Washington Speech-Language Pathology or equivalent is also required
- Prior school-based experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to diagnose communication disorders
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on evaluations and assessments
- Provide speech and language therapy to students in both individual and group settings
- Collaborate with other professionals, such as teachers and parents, to ensure the best possible outcomes for students
- Maintain accurate records of evaluations, assessments, and therapy sessions
- Attend meetings and provide reports on student progress
If you are a dedicated and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist looking to make a difference in the lives of students don't wait, apply below or email your resume to Sienna Bryson, Soliant Account Executive, at [email protected] or give us a ring at 678-713-2682 for immediate consideration and additional information.
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
678-713-2682 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement