Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Arizona school districts. This is a full-time remote position for the upcoming school year. Apply today to start your next adventure!
- Contract position (2022-2023)
- K-12 Caseload
- Zoom interview with school director, more information available
- Weekly competitive pay
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in AZ
- Two years of experience working in schools
Apply here or email Katelyn Bruno your resume for immediate consideration.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement