School districts in Georgia are seeking Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) to work remotely. This is a contract position with the opportunity to renew the following year if you're the right fit.
What can Soliant Health offer you? Stability, support, and work-life balance.
- K-12 Caseload
- Full-time position
- Zoom interview with school director
- Weekly pay!
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in Georgia
- Two years of experience in school settings
More information will be available during your interview with the school director. Apply here or email Katelyn Bruno ([email protected]) your resume for immediate consideration.
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement