Category Schools - SLP - Telespeech
Job Type Contract
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work remote for a school district in Kansas. You will be provided with clinical teams, onsite SLPAs, forums, and undeniable support. This is a contract position for the upcoming school year with the opportunity to renew. Apply today to get started!
- Full-time position
- Flexible caseload (K-12)
- Weekly pay!
- Onsite/virtual support
- Zoom interview with school director
More information about your job responsibilities will be discussed during the interview with the school director.
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA
- Holds current license and/or registration in KS
You're welcome to apply here or send your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement