Category Schools - SLP
A school district located in North Carolina has a position open for a full-time, teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the entire upcoming school year.
- Full time hours
- K-12 caseload
- Virtual work with a virtual learning kit included
- School/Pediatric experience preferred
- Masters of Science degree
- North Carolina license required or ability to acquire before starting
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement