Are you a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students? We are seeking dedicated SLPs to join our team in a full-time position serving K-12 students. If you are eager to work in a dynamic educational environment and have experience with Medicaid billing, evaluations, and writing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs), we want to hear from you!
- Provide speech and language therapy services to K-12 students.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' communication needs.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans and IEPs.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' academic success.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation, including Medicaid billing records.
- Monitor and track student progress, adjusting treatment plans as needed.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to the development of educational strategies.
- Stay current with best practices in speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid state licensure and certification as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- ASHA (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association) certification preferred.
- Experience working with K-12 students is a plus.
- Proficiency in Medicaid billing procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based educational setting.
- Commitment to improving the communication skills and quality of life of students.
Full-Time and part time options
ASAP - End of School Year (EOSY)
If you are a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist who is passionate about helping students reach their full potential, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team and make a difference in the lives of the students we serve!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications. Include your availability to start and your salary expectations.
Soliant is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement