Remote Speech Language Pathologist:
Soliant Health is seeking a remote Speech Language Pathologist to work full-time or part-time for a client in Massachusetts. We are looking for engaging, versatile therapists to represent VocoVision Therapy. Our remote toolkit provides you with all of the supplies to succeed in your role. Apply here or email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
- School-Based Setting
- Speech Services and Evaluations
- Caseload: Kindergarten through 3rd grade
- VocoVision Platform (premium zoom access, scheduling, assessments, intervention materials, training videos, etc.)
- Paraprofessional and Speech Language Pathology Assistant facilitators
- Future assignment opportunities!
- Competitive weekly pay
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Experience in Pediatrics
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state (flexible)
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, 1099 independent contractor, Remote
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement