REMOTE Speech Language Pathology Position- now hiring in Lafayette, IN
Lafayette, IN 18 days agoApply Now
A great school district located near Lafayette, IN is looking to hire a REMOTE Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full time opening for the 2022-2023 school year. The director is ready to review resumes and schedule interviews so apply now for immediate consideration!
- Provide evaluations, assessments, and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions
- Work in a school setting for the full school year
- Previous schools experience is preferred, but not required
- This district is open to new graduates!
- Master’s Degree
- Indiana Speech Language Pathology License
Employment: Full time, Contract
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM, August 9, 2022 - May 24, 2023
Salary for this opening is negotiable, dependent on schools’ budget, and based on experience. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package for our onsite Therapists or a 1099 package with our teletherapy Therapists!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement