Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a school district in Illinois. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor. The school is willing to wait for you to get licensed, so please message me if you are willing!
Soliant makes lives better for those who make lives better. Join us in doing so!
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in IL
- Have a Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- CCC or CFY
- Must have liability insurance by the start date!
- 2 years of schools experience required
- Full Time
- Onsite only
- Full School Year of 2022-2023
- Caseload details discussed on the interview
- This is a 1099 position
Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Guaranteed hours
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement