Remote, Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHHT) in CA
Los Angeles , CA 10 days agoApply Now
Virtual, teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHHT) in CA
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Virtual Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) to provide specialized instruction to students. The ideal candidate should have experience working with students who are deaf or hard of hearing and be knowledgeable about the latest technology and software used in virtual teaching.
- Full time for the 23-24 school year.
- Providing virtual instruction and support to students who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Developing and implementing individualized education plans (IEPs) to address each student's unique needs
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other educational professionals to ensure that students are receiving the necessary accommodations and support
- Monitoring and assessing student progress, adjusting instruction and accommodations as needed
- Participating in virtual team meetings and professional development opportunities
- Staying up-to-date on the latest advances in technology and teaching strategies related to DHH education.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Deaf Education or a related field
- Valid California state teaching certification in Deaf Education or the ability to obtain certification
- Experience with virtual teaching platforms and technology
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and manage a caseload of students.
- 1099 contract position with liability insurance
If you are a passionate and dedicated teacher of the deaf and hard of hearing looking to make a positive impact on the lives of students in Nebraska, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
This position is available to be filled immediately. For questions/consideration, please contact Monsie Montecinos directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement