Soliant is looking to hire a fully remote/work from home Intervention Specialist for the 22/23 school-year.
- Hourly rate - based on school budget and experience of applicant
- Paid for ALL hours worked - both direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- MUST be an Ohio Licensed Intervention Specialist
- Will have basic tech training and clinical/tech support for entire school year
- Several caseloads available
Previous experience in a school-setting is required.
Negotiable and competitive hourly rate based on experience and qualifications
1099 contract for the 2022/23 school year, with contract renewals available if desired
To apply, please send resume and references to Kateryna Kourliak.
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement