RRT/CRT - Ohio
Soliant Health, is currently interviewing Respiratory Therapists for needs in the Canton, OH area. Candidates should have at least 1-2 years of Adult Critical Care experience. Previous LTAC experience is a plus but not required. Candidates must have an active Ohio state Respiratory License in hand to request interview. Travel and local applicants may apply.
- Term: Full-time Contract, 8 week
- Shift: Days and Nights, 3x12s
- Qualifications: BLS, Ohio Respiratory License
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision options.
- 401k Program and Travel Reimbursement.
- Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit.
- Target Start Date: As soon as possible.
To request a phone interview for this opportunity, or other job opportunities nationwide, please contact:
Ara Towns, Sr. Account Executive
Call or Text 770-325-0565
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement