Our healthcare facility is seeking a Respiratory Therapist to join our team for a travel assignment in Sayre, PA. As a Respiratory Therapist, you will provide care for patients with respiratory disorders, evaluate and treat patients with cardiopulmonary conditions, and educate patients and families on pulmonary disease management. This is a full-time travel assignment for a period of 13 weeks with the potential for extension.
- Perform respiratory assessments and implement appropriate therapies for patients with respiratory disorders
- Administer medications and oxygen therapy according to established protocols
- Manage mechanical ventilation and artificial airways
- Provide patient education on pulmonary disease management
- Communicate effectively with interdisciplinary team members
- Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Therapy program
- Active Respiratory Therapy license in Pennsylvania
- BLS and ACLS certification
- Minimum of 1 year of recent experience in Respiratory Therapy
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
About Sayre, PA: Sayre is a borough in Bradford County, Pennsylvania located along the Susquehanna River. The area is known for its beautiful scenery, outdoor recreational activities, and rich history. The town is also a short drive from the Finger Lakes region of New York, which is known for its wineries, museums, and outdoor activities. Sayre is a great place to live and work, with a welcoming community and access to a wide range of amenities.
If you are a Respiratory Therapist who is passionate about patient care and interested in a travel assignment in Sayre, PA, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as support and resources to help you succeed in your role.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement